There’s going to be a very interesting functional meetup LambdUp in Prague (CZ) on 6th December 2017 organized by Blueberry.
I first heard about the event from Eric Normand at Clojure/conj 2017 in Baltimore.
It’s not a coincidence that Eric is also one of the speakers invited to the meetup:
- Eric Normand – A theory of Functional Programming
- Tomáš Petříček – Functional-fist Programming with F#
- Claudio Ortolina – Flexible Elixir
- Christophe Grand – Naming is Hard; or The Value of Values
- Andrea Magnorsky – What’s next? A friendly guide to your next programming language
- Aleš Roubíček – Clojure for Machine Learning
- Andrea Leopardi – Property-based Testing is a Mindset
It’s a real shame that I cannot visit the meetup since I’m away at that time, but if you happen to be around, give it a shot. You can find more at https://www.lambdup.io/