Hi, my name is Juraj Martinka and I’m the author of the Curious (Clojure) Programmer blog.
I’ve created this blog with following goals in my mind:
- To Learn Clojure and ClojureScript by Example
- To share my experience with other people who strive to find an effective learning process
More specifically, I’d like to:
- provide step-by-step tutorials with real-world examples ranging from most basic stuff to more complex Clojure/ClojureScript projects.
- share with you many general learning & productivity tips
- embrace functional programming techniques
I’m a curious software developer with the passion for Learning, Self-improvement and Problem solving.
I’ve been coding professionally in Java since 2008 and in Clojure since 2017.
Nowadays, I enjoy working full-time with Clojure on CodeScene (code/project analysis tool).
You can find me online:
- Personal Website: https://jurajmartinka.com/
- Curious Programmer YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD_9SmDPrAe-sZAfSB9tjdg
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juraj-martinka-69916826/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/martinkajuraj
- Clojurians slack: jumar
- StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/users/1184752/jumar
- Meetup.com profile: https://www.meetup.com/members/75616542/
- GoodReads profile: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/61742630-juraj-martinka
- Old blog: outofsingularity.wordpress.com
My Resume (PDF)