Hi, my name is Juraj Martinka and I’m the author of Curious (Clojure) Programmer blog.
I’ve created this blog with following goals in my mind:
- To Learn Clojure and ClojureScript by Example
- To share my experience with other people who strive to find effective learning process
More specifically, I’d like to:
- provide step-by-step tutorials with real-world examples ranging from most basic stuff to more complex Clojure/ClojureScript projects.
- share with you many general learning & productivity tips
- embrace functional programming techniques
I’m a curious software developer with the passion for Learning, Self-improvement and Clean Code.
I’ve been coding (mostly) in Java since 2008, but I’ve been really interested in Clojure and ClojureScript recently.
Nowadays, I enjoy working full-time with Clojure on CodeScene.io.
You can find me online:
- Curious Programmer YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD_9SmDPrAe-sZAfSB9tjdg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/martinkajuraj
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juraj-martinka-69916826/
- StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/users/1184752/jumar
- Meetup.com profile: https://www.meetup.com/members/75616542/
- Old blog: outofsingularity.wordpress.com
My Resume (PDF)