UPDATE: I decided to archive this screencast and focus on the new leaner version of it: Clojure Quips
This is the list of Clojure Tip of the Day screencast episodes.
You can find all episodes on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD_9SmDPrAe-sZAfSB9tjdg
Source code is in GitHub repository curiousprogrammer-net/clojure-tip-of-the-day.
List Of All Episodes
- Episode 9: Clojure Concurrency – Introduction
- Episode 8: Clojure Concurrency – Welcome
- Episode 7: clj-refactor
- Episode 6: How To Reload Multimethod Definition
- Episode 5: Threading Macros: part 2 – some->, some->>, cond->, cond->>
- Episode 4: Threading Macros: part 1 – thread-first, thread-last, thread-as
- Episode 3: Threading Macros Tracing
- Episode 2: Cider Enlighten Mode
- Episode 1: Cider Debugger
Episodes – links & details
Episode 9: Clojure Concurrency – Introduction
This is the first real episode in the Clojure Concurrency series.
It covers a lot of material: vars, atoms, refs, agents, futures, promises, delays, unified succession model, deref with timeout and a brief mention of other concurrency options. Lots of the topics will be covered in more detail in a separate episode.
Episode 8: Clojure Concurrency – Welcome
- “Source code”